Eileen Loughnane – President
Peapack-Gladstone Bank Marketing.
Brand Event Manage
- Bernardsville Chamber member since 2007(past Director, Secretary, Vice President)
- President of SWIM, Inc. (501c3 organization) 2015-current
- Executive Director, SWIM, Inc., 2010-2014
- Founder of E Arts & Leadership/Firm Foundation, 2007-2010
- Dance/Movement Instructor, Madison Montessori School 1995-current
- Arts & Humanities Director, YMCA, 1993-2007
- Current member and past President for the Bernardsville Rotary Club
- 2010 Graduate of Somerset Leadership
- 2012 Bernardsville Rotary Club, Volunteer of the Year
- 2016 Nominee “Outstanding Women of the Year” Somerset County Commission
- Past volunteer efforts, Farmstead Arts, Bernards Township Parks and Pathways,
- Beautification Task Force
Joseph C. Rossi, Jr. – Senior Vice President
Rossi Management & Consulting, Inc..
Founder/President & CEO
- Bernardsville Resident since 1970
- Married with two adult daughters and three grandsons
- Vietnam Veteran – Two tours: 1968-1970
- Vice-President Standard Roofings: 1972-1988
- Owner /Operator Rossi Roofing: 1988-1990
- Owner/Operator Jentar Transport: 1985-2000
- Owner/Manager Office & Commercial properties: 1980 – present
- Residential Builder: 1972 – 1985
- Senior Vice President Bernardsville Chamber of Commerce: 2002- Present
- Organizer & President Unity Day Events: 2003 – present
- Organizer & Director Sounds Around Town: 2007 – present
- Co-Director Tastes of Bernardsville & Beyond: 2013 – present
- YMCA Volunteer of the Year Award 2014
- Nominee Millicent Fenwick Award: 2015
- Bernardsville Councilman: 2003 – 2015
- Past Member Bernardsville Planning Board
- Past Member Bernardsville Housing Committee
- Past Member Bernardsville Public Works Committee
- Past Member Bernardsville Fire Bureau
- Chairman Bernardsville Pool Board: 1972 – 1988
- Chairman “Long Term Facilities Committee Bernardsville School District: 1986-1988
- Donated & Built Bernards High School Snack Shack
- Volunteer Project Manager St Elizabeth’s addition and revamping of school: 1998-2000
- Founding Member SHAFF (“Somerset Hills Athletic Facilities Foundation”) which built Olcott Turf Field
- Proud Member Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 7858
Edward M. Stahl – Chamber Treasurer
Here’s the new link to my Lakeland Bank Bernardsville branch page.
https://www.lakelandbank.com/ branches/branch_details/? branch=Bernardsville
- Bernardsville resident since 2006.
- Banking executive with over 40 years of experience – business banking a specialty.
- Currently Vice President with Lakeland Bank in Bernardsville.
- Former Treasurer and Board member of three non-profit organizations.
- Recipient of several volunteerism awards.
- Occasional voiceover artist.
- Widowed father of three adult children
Mary Ann Donaghy – Director
- Purchased The Bookworm in 1985 and dramatically increased the number of books and sidelines for adults and children. Added more employees to provide better service.
- Now The Bookworm is the only independently-owned bookstore serving Bernardsville, Bernards Township, Morristown, Mendham, Harding, Far Hills, Bedminster and Peapack-Gladstone.
- Prior careers include publishing and school librarian.
- Favorite ways to unwind are spending time with my son and daughter-in-law, with friends, going to the movies and ballet and reading with a cat in my lap.
Marcie Hanhart – Director
- Business Coach, Trainer and Advisor – Action Coach since 2002
- Certified “Profit 1st” consultant
- Digitus-Associates, LLC – 1992- 2002 Co-owner/ VP of Business Development
- (IT & Software Development Company)
- MLH & Associates – Founder & Owner (new tech consulting firm) 1986 – 1992
- RR Donnelly and Sons – Sr. VP for Application Development 1984 – 1986
- Formerly : ABC Network News – Documentary producer
- United Nations – Office of Public information.
Committees and Service:
- Somerset County Business partnership – Women in Business Committee
- Chairperson – Green Energy Committee 2012 – 2014
- Rotary International – Morristown Chapter
- Bernards Area Network Group – Member
Richard Steinberg – Director
Bernardsville Print Center.
- 4th generation printer
- 37 years of printing experience
- Owner/operator of Bernardsville Print Center for 27 years
- Recipient of the 2015 BCC Volunteer of the Year award.
- Resident of Basking Ridge since 1993
- Father of two children
Timothy Manning – Director
Wavelength Audio Visual.
- Bernardsville resident since 1990
- Founder of the Wavelength Companies
- Small Business Consultant
- Bernards Township Charter Day Committee Member since 2002
- 14 Years of Home Theater Experience
- Control4 Home Automation Certified Programmer
- 20 Years of Sound System Design & Installation Experience
- 20 Years of Customer Service Experience
- Live Sound and Studio Engineer
- 22 Year Musician
- 18 Years Car Audio & Electronics Fabricator Experience
- Course Designer Metro Training Institute – 2002-2004
- Teacher of Electronic Theory / Design / Programming / Installation / Service
- Father of one daughter and engaged to Olivia Saez
A bridge into Bernardsville Across the Passaic River on Patriot's Path from MendhamNervine Memorial Park has a beautiful pond and is the site of the Chamber's annual Unity Day festival. It is located south of the center of town on Route 202, between the firehouse and Municipal Hall. New Jersey Audubon (Scherman-Hoffman Sanctuaries) There are numerous hiking trails for bird watching and a newly opened center. This is the main office of the NJ Audubon Society. Cross Gardens has a beautiful garden and hiking trails. This, and the New Jersey Brigade Area, are part of the Morristown National Historical Park, and are in Bernardsville, even though the Visitor Center of the park is not. For more information click on Cross Estate Gardens and for the Morristown Historical Park National Park Service Little Brook Sanctuary is really unknown but it is part of the Somerset County park system. Two web sites of interest are: Somerset County Parks and a botanist's visit